trying to stifle my laughter/tears, but worried about the consequences
at least i'm not doing crunches at the same time . . . (though i think the woman who sits next to me thinks I've lost it.)
When a repressed urge becomes the worst case scenario
(from my imaginary friend Heather at Dooce.com)
" . . . there I was on my back, my feet elevated so that they were parallel with my head, my butt perched at the end of the vinyl seat like a little prairie dog poking its head out of a burrow. . . ."
Do yourself a favor and click. You won't laugh that hard again for a long time.
When a repressed urge becomes the worst case scenario
(from my imaginary friend Heather at Dooce.com)
" . . . there I was on my back, my feet elevated so that they were parallel with my head, my butt perched at the end of the vinyl seat like a little prairie dog poking its head out of a burrow. . . ."
Do yourself a favor and click. You won't laugh that hard again for a long time.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home