panic, redux
I just got back from a week on a beach next to the bluest water I ever did see. and now i'm at work. and it's my last week here. and i have SO MUCH WORK.
so back up two sentences: this is my last week here. So why do I care so much about getting all of this work done? I don't think it's even possible, to tell the truth.
But panic I do, nonetheless.
Breathe . . .
so back up two sentences: this is my last week here. So why do I care so much about getting all of this work done? I don't think it's even possible, to tell the truth.
But panic I do, nonetheless.
Breathe . . .


2 Comments:
You care because you are a good person!! Just breathe and count the days left!! Only three! :-D
By
Melanie, at 1:06 PM, March 07, 2006
whaere are you going? are you leaving boston? sorry, i'm a bit behind!
By
cucina testa rossa, at 9:53 AM, July 02, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home