things i think about while i should be doing work
musings on Project Runway:
so did Daniel V. and Nick have a thing, or WHAT?
I've been sensing it since Episode 3, but there were a few times Nick's name came up in last week's episode, and, well . . .
what do you think??
OK, back to panic mode . . .
(pictures of the blue, blue Caribbean to come. impossible to be jaded about it, I tell ya)
so did Daniel V. and Nick have a thing, or WHAT?
I've been sensing it since Episode 3, but there were a few times Nick's name came up in last week's episode, and, well . . .
what do you think??
OK, back to panic mode . . .
(pictures of the blue, blue Caribbean to come. impossible to be jaded about it, I tell ya)


1 Comments:
yeah, i'm pretty sharp. but man, i want to KNOW! (inquiring mind, right here!) I am going to Google it right now. Google won't let me down, I hope!
By
Jess in boston, at 11:34 AM, March 08, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home