hellooooooo . . . 'ellloooo . ..'looo . .. 'loo. . .
I think maybe I might be back. What the heck, right?
(p.s. oh, we watched "The Squid and the Whale" last night. Disturbing, but thought-provoking. It's kind of a primer on how not to do the divorce thing. Very mid-80s. Anyway, thanks to that movie, Roger Waters has been in my head ever since. "Hello, hello, hello . . . is there anybody out there?" and blah blah blah. Suffice to say that I am not a Pink Floyd fan.)
(p.s. oh, we watched "The Squid and the Whale" last night. Disturbing, but thought-provoking. It's kind of a primer on how not to do the divorce thing. Very mid-80s. Anyway, thanks to that movie, Roger Waters has been in my head ever since. "Hello, hello, hello . . . is there anybody out there?" and blah blah blah. Suffice to say that I am not a Pink Floyd fan.)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home