socks, schmocks
on to much more important things.
i had a dream the other night that i was working for my new boss, but in Paris. Great, right? Yeah, except I was working so much that I never got to enjoy Paris. Gee, wonder what THAT means?
starting a new job and not being able to plan a vacation SUCKS.
weh, weh.
i had a dream the other night that i was working for my new boss, but in Paris. Great, right? Yeah, except I was working so much that I never got to enjoy Paris. Gee, wonder what THAT means?
starting a new job and not being able to plan a vacation SUCKS.
weh, weh.


1 Comments:
Paris?! Did you say you are working in paris?! ;-) Meet me in the kitchen section at BHV!
By
cucina testa rossa, at 10:11 AM, September 21, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home