there was a girl who had a curl . . .

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

sockapal-2-za!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

greetings to my secret sock pal! i know you have my blog URL, so just in case you decide to come over here, i didn't want you to find only my last entry. i'm really not that grumpy! and i will try to write more, since i will be starting a new job tomorrow and hopefully will have something interesting to say.

Thank you for making me socks, sock pal! i'm really excited to see them and to eventually connect with you!

hopefully the socks i make for my sock exchange person will come out better than my last pair, aka, the floppiest sock that ever was.

1 Comments:

  • Hi there...I like your blog. I totally understand why you were grumpy in the previous entry. I HATE it when people act like that.

    Anyway, just wanted to say hi and mention that I'm going yarn shopping this weekend...

    :)
    your secret sock pal

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:18 PM, June 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home