there was a girl who had a curl . . .

Friday, April 01, 2005

Ranger Rick goes to Lenox.

This photo reminds me a little bit of the image that used to be at the end of every Ranger Rick magazine. It was a really, really closeup photo (for example, of a snakeskin, or the scales on a fish's tail), and the reader had to figure out what the full object might be.

I saw an issue semi-recently, and was disappointed to see how easy the photo was to place. I wonder if they've dumbed down the photos? I hope not. Maybe it's just that my (sort of) grown-up brain can process the image more easily than my 7-year-old self. I used to love the puzzle of it, though.

I took this photo in Lenox, Mass., last weekend. I guess it's not really SO close up. So it's more like the new Ranger Rick puzzles than the old ones. Yeah, that's it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home